Thursday, July 12, 2012

"It's no good, I can't maneuver!"

Before becoming a full time housedad, I had plans to do all these great things with my spare time.  Now I try to put these thoughts out of my mind a try to dedicate myself to running the house as smoothly and efficiently as possible.  I haven't been that successful, yet.


I am trying to keep the house picked up so that when R and C are getting ready in the morning or when we're doing our evening rituals, things will go easier.  I have managed to do some dad chores such as changing the air conditioner filter and unclogging drains.  Occasionally clothes get washed, dishes get cleaned, or other to-dos get done.  I can't say I've been the most successful but I hope to get better.

In the future of this blog, I may create a list of the personal projects that roll around in my mind.  Most may never get done but at least I'll be able to get my ideas out of my head.

At the moment, I'll try to "stay on target!"

No comments: