Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Absence


I have been getting somewhat tied up with taking care of my daughter. I originally wanted to post all the things that happened with her and as a family but each day I start to zone out and focus on her or misc. things around the house. Anything that requires a little bit of thought and focus is out of the question. I have to be able to drop it at a moments notice.

That being said, I have been surfing the internet, we've had guests down to visit, CM keeps growing/developing/eating etc. Things constantly change and I don't post any of it. So I am sorry to any that might be reading this.

This is my formal commitment to post at least a note everyday. Even if it's just a list or photo.

Be prepared.

2 comments:

R. Molder said...

such a pretty baby!!!

crazywildberry said...

Yeah! because I have been waiting!!! Looking forward to reading more soon...